If you struggle with removing unwanted hair, you’re not alone.
Hair removal doesn’t need to be challenging. At Spektrum Laser Spa, we’ve mastered the process of laser hair removal and stand behind it as one of the best ways to achieve permanent hair reduction.
When to Consider Laser Hair Removal?
• If you have unwanted facial or body hair that makes you feel self-conscious or limits your ability to wear certain clothing
• If you have dark hair and light skin
• If you are looking for an alternative to waxing, electrolysis, shaving, and bleaching
Laser Hair Removal Services
Many find it difficult to keep up with the time-consuming, ineffective hair removal treatments that they’ve performed their whole lives in the hopes of maintaining a hairless body.
Pros and Cons of Laser Hair Removal
• Both large and small areas of the body are effectively treated
• May make skin color and complexion more uniform
• Most patients have permanent hair loss after an average of 3 to 8 sessions
• Multiple treatments are usually required to produce satisfactory results
• Patients with darker skin may not respond well due to an inadequate discrepancy between skin and hair colors
• Blonde or gray/white hair is less responsive due to lack of ample pigment in the hair
What you need to know before treatment:
1. Shave the intended area of treatment up to 48 hours before treatment.
2. In between sessions only shaving – no waxing, bleaching, threading, plucking or epilating.
3. Remove any fake tan.
4. Clearly, state to your therapist if you are on any medication. Certain medicines can have contra-indications.
5. Wear an SPF 30+ (with zinc) post-treatment. Any skin directly exposed to sunlight after the treatment can be damaged.
Schedule a Free Consultation